The facility houses several wide-field fluorescence microscopes.
- Olympus BX51 (upright) equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, Cy5 and FITC+Texas Redfiltersets, 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 60x objective lenses, a Prior Proscan XY motorized stage, a Heidenhain microcator, an Olympus DP72 CCD camera and Visiopharm newCASTsoftware.
- Nikon ECLIPSE E800M (upright) equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, Cy5, GFP and FITC+TRITC filtersets, 0.5x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x objective lenses, and a Diagnostic Instruments Spot RT3 Color Slider CCD camera.
- Zeiss AxioImager Z2 (upright) equipped with a Q-Imaging Retiga-2000R color CCD camera, an AxioCam MRm camera, fluorescence optics (DAPI, CFP, GFP, Cy3, Cy5), DIC, 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x and 100x objective lenses, motorized XY stage, microcatorMicrobrightfield Neurolucida and Stereo Investigator imaging / image analysis software.
- Zeiss AxioImager A1 (upright) equipped with an Axiocam MRc color CCD camera, fluorescence optics (DAPI, GFP, Cy3) and 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x & 100x objective lenses.
- Zeiss AxioObserver A1 (invert) equipped with an Axiocam MRc5 color CCD camera, fluorescence optics (BFP, GFP, Cy3) and 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 40xLD, & 63x objective lenses.
- Zeiss Axiovert 200 (invert) equipped with a Hamamastu ORCA ER CCD camera, Colibri LED illumination unit (blue, green, red), white light LED and a stage heater (for live cell imaging).
- Olympus IX81 (invert) (associated with the TIRF microscope) equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, quadfiltersets, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100x objective lens, and an Andor iXon DU-897E emCCD camera.
- Zeiss Axiovert 40 (invert) (associated with the microdissection system) equipped with fluorescence (GFP, DAPI and TRITC filter sets), 10x, 20x, and 40x phase objective lenses and a Magnafire SP CCD camera.
- A Zeiss Discovery V20 Stereo zoom microscope with transmitted, reflection and fluorescence illumination, 0.63x, 1.25x and 1.5x lenses, filter sets for GFP, CFP, YFP and DsRed and a AxioCam MRc CCD camera is available for macroscopic & microscopic imaging.